A lead is an individual or business that has requested a quote for a service that they are ready to pay for.
Benefits of OneEntry's Leads:
Tips for Working with Leads:
- OneEntry's leads are high quality, backed by our company's guarantee.
- OneEntry is a market-leader in lead process time. As such, our service providers receive each lead we process within 24 hours of the time it was submitted.
- OneEntry leads are set at a lower price than our market competitors.
- While our competitors will sell a lead to an unlimited number of service providers, OneEntry only sells our leads to a maximum of 4 other service providers. Buyers demand options. Make sure you are one of them!
- Always respond to leads you receive from OneEntry in a timely fashion. Our lead process time is the fastest in the market so that you can get in touch with the buyer while their request is still their priority.
- Respond to OneEntry leads via the phone, not email. That's why our leads provide the buyer's phone number.
- When you contact a buyer, be knowledgeable of their initial service request.
- Understand a buyer's request before you provide them with a quote. Sometimes buyers have additional information that they can provide when you speak, which will allow a service provider to make a more accurate estimate.